Website Design Company
Mobile friendly optimized websites for New Hampshire businesses.
Whether you need custom web design, a template website or a Custom Content Management System or you want to manage your website from a top CMS like WordPress or Joomla, we can provide the design that suits your style. No job is too big or small for us. If you just need to add new life to a few web pages or you need an entire website built from scratch, we can provide you with the professional results you need.
The design stage typically involves moving the information outlined in the planning stage further into reality. The main deliverables are a documented site structure and, more importantly, a visual representation. Upon completion of the design phase, the website should more or less have taken shape, but for the absence of the content and special features.
- Wire-frame and design elements planning. This is where the visual layout of the website begins to take shape. Using information gathered from the client in the planning phase, begin designing the layout using a wireframe. Pencil and paper are surprisingly helpful during this phase, although many tools are online to aid as well.
- Mock-ups based on requirements analysis. Designing mock-ups in Photoshop allows for relatively easy modification, it keeps the design elements organized in layers, and it primes you for slicing and coding when the time later on.
- Review and approval cycle. A cycle of reviewing, tweaking and approving the mock-ups often takes place until (ideally) both client and contractor are satisfied with the design. This is the easiest time to make changes, not after the design has been coded.
- Slice and code valid HTML5/CSS It’s coding time. Slice the final Photoshop mock-up, and write the HTML and CSS code for the basic design. Interactive elements and jQuery come later: for now, just get the visuals together on screen, and be sure to validate all of the code before moving on.
Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Derry, Dover, Rochester, Salem, Merrimack, Londonderry, Hudson, Keene, Bedford, Portsmouth, Goffstown, Exeter, Laconia, Hooksett, Lebanon, Pelham, Claremont.
Website Design Packages
Basic Website Package - $500.00 Or $42.00 a month
With our basic website package, you will get a domain name of your choosing, complete hosting for one year, 5 pages of content, complete linking and one form. This package is something of a starter package for those just looking to get a website up and running.
All packages include unlimited storage space, unlimited bandwidth and 5 email accounts with spam protection.
Business Website Package - $850 or $71.00 a month
Our most popular website design package includes your domain name, a year of hosting, up to 12 pages of content, complete linking and one form. This package is a perfect fit for businesses needing more than 5 pages of content.
E-commerce Website Package - $1,500 or $125 a month
The E-commerce website design package is our largest package and includes your domain name, a year of hosting, up to 12 pages of content, complete linking, a form and a shopping cart. If you plan to sell your own products online in a store format, this package will meet your needs.
Other Website Design Services and Additions:
- Additional Page Design – $100 per page
- Page/Site Redesign – $60 per hour
- Graphic/Logo Design – $30 per hour
- Web Programming – $60 per hour
- Custom Content Management Systems – Starting at $140